Friday, September 07, 2007

Here is my address for anyone that would like to send me letters, cards, sweet presents etc. haha.
409-ho Woojin Apt, 201-55
Guwol, Namdong-gu, Incheon, Korea

Hopefully that works!!

I'm so glad it's the weekend here. It's been a bit stressful at work. The whole teaching thing is a lot to learn...there's a reason people go to school for 5 years first!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Korea Ok or should we write South Korea for your mailing address? Have a great weekend! We hope you get the hang of teaching real fast! But it does help when everyone is so friendly.
Don't be afraid to ask your Aunts for help or ideas, they have years of experience. Love you!! Mom & Dad

Anonymous said...

Good day to you Karen. We are thanking God with you that Katy is next door! WOW.
I am trying to imagine your teaching situation...it sure sounds unique! Like Oma said, let me know how I can help :) How is the supply for books and materials etc? Keep up your positive attitude and things will all work out over time. Love and hugs, Aunt Diane